ASSET RELIABILITY PRACTITIONER (ARP-A)
The course is intended for everyone working within an organization, who in any way influences the management, design, engineering, procurement, maintenance, or operation of an organization that involves critical rotating machinery and electrical equipment. Whether your organization manufactures products (appliances, automobiles, etc.) or a commodity (mining, oil & gas, etc.), provides an essential service (e.g. water, sewage, power); relies on machinery/electrical equipment (facilities, shipping), this course details how to improve reliability and performance.
Students will come away from this course with a very good understanding of Asset Reliability fundamentals including how
reliability advocates support overall improvement and the way of development of “culture of reliability”.
Especially students will understand:
- Why improvements are desired
- What benefits are possible to achieve
- Why failures occur (understanding of failures)
- How to make changes
- What can be done for improvement (elimination of defects, development and implementation of asset reliability strategies, management of work processes, management of spare parts and warehouses)
- What diagnostic techniques are available and how to choose them (method of implementation, use of analysis results)
- What it is and how to implement a continuous asset reliability improvement process
• Public/Private – 4-day course including review and exam
• Online – set of training videos 16 hours, additional time for online exam
• Online self-paced (using internet tools)
• Private onsite
• Public/Private Course Pre-study – access to the Mobius Institute Learning Zone before the class and for 4- months after course completion.
• Online Learning – access to the Mobius Institute LMS for a period of 4-months.
• Course Materials – printed and/or online
MIBoC Certification examination, 60 questions, 2 hours, 70% passing grade
Prior experience is not required for attending the training course or taking the examination, but 6 months of relevant experience is required for ISO certification.