Motion Amplification® Software
We are thrilled to announce the latest release of Version 3.7 of Motion Amplification®! This groundbreaking release includes highly requested features centered around Route-Based data collection and reliably repeating measurements for historitization of your data.
Key Features and Enhancements:
- Repetitive Measurement Workflow
- Camera Overlay Mode
- ROI Improvements
- Zoom Box Annotation
RDI Technologies, Inc. (RDI) just released a new update to its groundbreaking software.
RDI ’s technology platform turns every pixel of a video camera into a displacement sensor. With patented software processing algorithms, Motion Amplification® enables users to see motion that’s impossible to see with the human eye. Always focused on combining customer feedback with cutting-edge technology, RDI conducted a customer feedback campaign over the summer in order to gain a better understanding of what new features would most benefit its customers.
“We are excited for what this new release means for our line of Iris products,” said Jeff Hay, CEO of RDI Technologies. “This update includes full historization of data allowing our users to measure, compare, and trend nearly an infinite amount of locations across an asset with the click of a mouse. It’s a huge step for our customers in terms of what they can do with the Iris M and Iris CM.”
RDI’s systems are in use in over 38 different industries – a testament to the flexibility of the system and dynamic ways that users have found to apply the technology. In addition to RDI’s typical robust enhancements to the Iris M, Iris CM users have many new features.
Key Features in the 3.3 Software Release:
- Iris M™ Acquisition Assistant™: It’s now easier than ever to obtain high-quality Motion Amplification® videos! The RDI Acquisition Assistant provides users with a step-by-step interactive guide that helps establish important recording settings such as framerate, lens selection, focus, and brightness. The Assistant also allows users to proactively identify environmental conditions before recording, such as light flicker and camera shake. Let the Acquisition Assistant help you achieve high-quality data.
- Motion Amplification® – Historical Data Analysis: Iris M users now have the ability to store vibration data concurrent with the recordings captured by the Iris M camera. The spectrum and waveform data can be stored with the associated recording, allowing users to perform comparisons across recordings or measurement locations and display waterfall plots.
- Motion Amplification® – Historical Data Analysis: Iris CM users now have the ability to store connected sensor data concurrent with the recordings captured by RDI camera systems. The spectrum and waveform data can be stored with the associated video recording, allowing users to perform comparisons across recordings or measurement locations and display waterfall plots.
- Iris CM™ Measurement Historization: Now, users can get even more powerful insight into the dynamics of monitored equipment. With Measurement Historization, Iris CM™ users can define measurements to be stored over time for any connected sensor used to trigger recordings. Measurements include spectrum, waveform, and trend data from the connected sensors and the video-based ROI measurements. The associated captured recordings are also stored and available for further analysis in the Motion Amplification® software in conjunction with the historized data.
- Iris CM™ Complex Triggers: Iris CM™ users can now define the very specific criteria required from multiple sensors to determine when recordings are captured. Leveraging Boolean logic, users can, for example, define that both a high level of vibration and a specific change in speed must be met before triggering will occur. Now you can trigger when a specific set of conditions are met.
All users with current licenses are encouraged to download the latest software and enjoy the newest features that this technology offers. RDI continues to pioneer its industry and evolves as the markets and needs of customers change.