Steel Shims in the Portable Case (Type: A, B, C)
Precut Steel Shims for Machine Alignment
The precision stainless steel shims are designed for precise machine alignment. Most commonly used are alignment shims type A (55x50x15mm), B (75x70x23mm) and C (90x80x32mm). We deliver a wide range of other custom made shim types, and are able to deliver such shims according to your requirements in a short period.
As a steel shims distributor, we have a large warehouse and – contrary to most of the “dealers” – are ready to dispatch immediately the usual amount of stainless steel shims. This opportunity reduces your need to hold large stock – you buy only what you really need! We also supply practical sets of alignment shims in professional cases, portable cases for standard, and mobile cases for larger sets. More information you can get from our team.
Alignment Tools Precut Shims Advantages
- made from high-quality stainless steel to prevent corrosion from exposure to acids and alkanes
- wide range of different dimensions and thicknesses (depending on machine feets size) to simplify the machine alignment
- insertion tab to facilitate positioning and removal during the alignment
- easily and quickly identified by permanent marks indicating thickness and dimensions
- accurate, to ensure machine reliability and extend the time between machine shutdowns
- completely flat, ensuring stability and consistent machine support over the full surface of the shim
- burr-free with specially rounded corners to avoid injury to operatives during alignment positioning
– For Steel Shims with thicknesses between 0,05-0,50mm we use austenitic stainless, spring steel, cold rolled – tensile strength: 1100-1800 MPa, material: 1.4310 (AISI 301) according to DIN 17241 or EN 10151 standards.
– All other thicknesses are produced from austenitic stainless steel, cold rolled – tensile strength: 550-750 MPa, material: 1.4301 (AISI 304) according to DIN 17240 or EN 10088-1 standards.
Tolerance according to DIN 2275, TT3
There are no reviews yet.