ULTRASOUND ANALYSIS UCAT I
Mobius Institute certification
The ISO 18436 UA CAT-I course is intended for the “practitioner” seeking to advance their knowledge in airborne/structure borne ultrasound inspection on rotating, static and electrical equipment.
Students will come away from this course with a very good understanding of ultrasound analysis fundamentals, will understand how to take good measurements, and be ready to begin analysing ultrasound data, especially:
• Practice the operation of the Ultraprobe
• Use software for analysis and trending
• Set up groups of points to test
• Upload points into the Ultraprobe
• Establish baseline readings on a “Pilot” group
• Download and organize the pilot group
• Record and store sound files in the pilot group
• Practice correct data acquisition techniques
• Use spectralyzer software
• View and import sound files
• Create a database, take baseline and subsequent readings
• Download information into software and generate a report
Duration: 4 day course including review and exam
Instructors: practitioners with 17+ years of CM training experience.
Format: Public hotel-based / virtual; Online self-paced; Private onsite / virtual.
Course Materials: printed and/or online
Examinations: BINDT or MIBoC Certification examination; 100 questions, 3 hours, 70% passing grade
Public Course Pre-study: access to the the Mobius Institute Learning Zone before the class and for 4-months after course completion.
Online Learning: access to the Mobius Institute LMS for a period of 4-months or Life-Long Learning (Course price + 30%). Students also gain access to RMS Learning Community for 6-months.
Certification Prerequisite: Prior experience is not required for attending the training course or taking the examination, but 6 months of relevant experience is required for ISO certification; plus a hearing test.
For exam requirements and more information visit: https://www.mobiusinstitute.com/independently-invigilated-certification-exam/
There are no reviews yet.