Mobius Certification- According to ISO 18436
Ultrasound Analyst Certification Levels
Our Ultrasound Analysis course (UCAT I) is aligned with ISO 18436 quality standards.
The ISO 18436 UCAT-I course is intended for the “practitioner” seeking to advance their knowledge in airborne/structure borne ultrasound inspection on rotating, static and electrical equipment.
Mobius Institute™ Partner
Students will come away from this course with a very good understanding of ultrasound analysis fundamentals, will understand how to take good measurements, and be ready to begin analysing ultrasound data, especially:
• Practice the operation of the Ultraprobe
• Use software for analysis and trending
• Set up groups of points to test
• Upload points into the Ultraprobe
• Establish baseline readings on a “Pilot” group
• Download and organize the pilot group
• Record and store sound files in the pilot group
• Practice correct data acquisition techniques
• Use spectralyzer software
• View and import sound files
• Create a database, take baseline and subsequent readings
• Download information into software and generate a report
What sets Mobius Institute training apart?
The training courses are unique due to the thousands of simulations and 3D Animations.
Mobius provides videos and material of the training modules that students can access before the classroom course, and for 6 months after the course, this is called the “Learning Zone”.
The training courses can be delivered in different formats such as:
- Classroom courses
- Virtual-instructor-led courses
- Video-based courses
- E-Learning through iLearnReliability
Mobius Institute is independent of all vibration monitoring system vendors – well aligned with JC internal strategy.
Our clients speak
The training was very, very good because of the detailed information and the practical instructions. Basic knowledge was provided in a real good manner.
ORLEN Unipetrol RPA s.r.o.
The initial training provided by VIMS ® Company is proper mix of theory and exercises. The trainer is well rounded within his field of expertise and provided our technicians with deep knowledge of the IRIS M™ and IRIS MX™ systems. Motion Amplification® of recordings, filtration of frequencies and creating graphs is a lot of fun. The training finished with on-line exam to provide our technicians with certificate.
INNIO Jenbacher GmbH
We found the support and fast responses to be excellent throughout our interactions – from enquiry to demonstration and finally for purchasing and training arrangements.
Dedicated maintenance and reliability professionals with 17+ years experience.