ASSET RELIABILITY PRACTITIONER (ARP-E)
The Asset Reliability Practitioner – Reliability Engineer (ARP-E) course is intended for industrial reliability engineers charged with helping the organization improve reliability and performance, and for anyone else in the organization who desires to have an in-depth knowledge of the reliability and performance improvement process. The reliability engineer has a critically important but challenging role. In most organizations there are almost infinite opportunities for improvement but understanding what to change and how to change it is difficult. Analysis is not enough. Action must be taken.
The course covers the A-Z of reliability improvement. Students will gain the solid knowledge in all areas related to reliability to be a valued partner to planners/schedulers, condition monitoring analysts, lubrication engineers, managers responsible for maintenance and operation.
Especially students will obtain the deep knowledge regarding:
• Reliability strategy development and implementation
• People management
• Defect elimination
• Reliability engineering
• Asset strategy development
• Work and spares management
• Precision skills (precision and proactive maintenance)
• Condition monitoring
• Continuous improvement process
• Public/Private – 5-day course including review and exam
• Online – set of training videos 32 hours, additional time for online exam
• Public – coming soon
• Online self-paced (using internet tools)
• Private onsite – coming soon
• Public/Private Course Pre-study – access to the Mobius Institute Learning Zone before the class and for 4- months after course completion.
• Online Learning – access to the Mobius Institute LMS for a period of 4-months.
• Course Materials – printed and/or online
EXAMINATION: MIBoC Certification examination, 100 questions, 3 hours, 70% passing grade
CERTIFICATION PREREQUISITE: Prior experience is not required for attending the training course or taking the examination, but 24 months of relevant experience is required for ISO certification.