DDS SOFTWARE – A POWERFUL TOOL FOR DATA COLLECTION AND ANALYSIS
Our Digital Diagnostic System (DDS software) is a very powerful tool for collecting and evaluating both vibration measurements and other analog recorded signals.
It works equally well with our various portable data collectors as well as with the highly complex online system.
This means that there is now only one software that works with all vibration measurement devices offered by ADASH.
With the help of ADASH’s DDS software, data can be collected and later analyzed.
- A simple reporting function allows the data to be output and sent in a standardized report.
- The integrated bearing database, which can be expanded at any time, allows the precise analysis of the cause of damage.
- Waterfall diagrams support the historical display of frequency spectra.
- The simple tree structure, familiar from other applications, allows quick and easy navigation through the different assets and their measurement points.
- Simple “drag and drop” allows a quick comparison of different measurement points.
- Limit values can be defined flexibly and easily and displayed differently.