A3716 VIBRATION MONITOR
PERMANENT MONITORING OF VIBRATIONS – IT HAS NEVER BEEN EASIER
The A3716 Vibration Monitor is a powerful system for permanent monitoring of rotating machinery and equipment.
It can be used as a stand-alone monitoring system or as a component of existing monitoring systems.
- WLAN connection
- Adaptive algorithm for data processing.
A3716-3U – CENTRAL UNIT
- 16 channels for vibration sensors
- 16 channels for additional analog signals
- 4 different inputs for speed
- 16 BNC buffered sensor outputs (option)
- 16 programmable relay outputs
- 16 programmable analog outputs 4-20 mA
All channels are measured simultaneously. The speed signals can be independent of each other. Several modules can be easily connected to each other to form a unit.
This allows an almost infinite number of signals to be recorded.
SETUP AND CONTROL
- Both setup and data logging work via the DDS software. Setting up such a complex system has never been easier. Only the tree with machines and measuring points as well as the measured values to be determined must be set up once.
- These are then assigned to the corresponding channels of the Vibration Monitor. Once started, the measured values are automatically recorded and stored in the database.
- All data is recorded continuously and permanently.
- The specially developed adaptive algorithm stores the data in the database accordingly.
- The data is stored in a central database and can be retrieved from different workstations for evaluation.
- Alternatively, the data can also be retrieved via a standardized OPC DA interface. This makes it easy to integrate the vibration monitor into existing monitoring systems.